Lash & Brow Serum Key Ingredients:
- Lavender Essential Oil is known not only for its relaxing properties but also for its ability to encourage healthy circulation. When applied near the root of the lashes via this serum, it can help stimulate blood flow so that the lash follicle receives more nutrients while boosting cell regeneration. It’s also anti-bacterial which can help your follicles keep clean and healthy.
- Castor Oil, the miracle hair growth ingredient, is found to be especially effective when it comes to achieving unbelievably thick and long lashes (and bolder brows!). It is also known to prevent breakage and stimulate faster and healthier growth.
- Argan Oil, is naturally rich in Vitamin A and fatty acids. It is a powerful moisturizer and can help eyelashes to be hydrated. All the essential vitamins needed to promote hair growth are present in Argan Oil.
Nail Oil Pen Key Ingredients:
- Lemon Essential Oil contains alpha-hydroxy acids, that lightens and brightens nail fibers while also breaking down any leftover gunk on the nail and makes them shine instantly!
- Sweet Almond Oil contains olein, linoleic acid, glucosides, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, B, and E, which are all great for nail and cuticle health.
Bloom Face Mist Key Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can help treat burns, acne, and dry skin.
- Witch Hazel acts as an astringent to help shrink your pores, soothe your skin, and reduce inflammation.
- Rose contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin; it also offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acneic skin, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness. Plus the scent alone can help calm and ease stress and anxiety!
- Sweet Orange reduces dark spots and blemishes via vitamin C and fights off free radicals to prevent premature skin aging. It also contains antibacterial properties that help fight acne and boosts circulation in the skin. It can help promote cell growth, collagen synthesis, and shrink large pores over time.
- Eucalyptus has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that allow you to get your skin truly clean. If you have redness from acne or other types of skin irritation, eucalyptus oil is a good anti-inflammatory that will help calm redness. If you suffer from oily skin, it is a natural way to reduce oil.
La Bloom Set
Enjoy the benefits of our top-sellers!
Lash & Brow Serum
We designed this unique eye-friendly serum, to remind us to take care of our delicate lashes & brows which get such harsh abuse from most mascaras, eye makeup, and brow products. Formulated to help restore, strengthen, and condition. Give your lashes & brows a boost of vitamins and minerals, while growing new hairs!
Nail Oil Pen
Made for stronger and whiter nails, our mess-free Nail Oil Pen is perfect to keep in your purse to use throughout the day, or just before bedtime. A few drops of our oil daily can help to keep nails strong, white, and healthy.
Bloom Face Mist
This refreshing and hydrating face mist made with Aloe, Rose, Sweet Orange, and Eucalyptus will give you the perfect midday pick me up! Sustainably packaged in a chic glass bottle, spritz on as desired throughout the day—in the morning, after exercise, while stuck in traffic, or as a makeup setting spray.